Tuesday, February 21, 2017

3.3 FTE - Re Engineered (1996 CANADA) TAPE ONLY

 photo 3.320Fte_zpsmd7xfiiz.jpg Well, here is another one that I know almost nothing about. The band is 3.3 FTE, and the album title is "Re Engineered". It was released by the band in 1996 on Lazy Man Records
It consists of 6 tracks:
Won`t You Come Home To Plan 3
I`m An Acronym
I`m A User
Help
You Can`t Do That
I Need To Go

I believe they were a Canadian band.



The members were:
Joey Castaneda - Lead Guitar/Lead Vocals
Len Driesbach - Trombone
Jeralyn Faulhaber - Lead/Backup Vocals
Rob Long - Lead/Backup Vocals - Lead/Rhythm Guitar
Paul Neal - Banjo, Harmonica, Mandolin, Lead/Backup Vocals
Dave Richard - Piano
Craig Schiller - Trumpet
Marc Tremblay - Bass/Keyboard/Lead Vocals
Abel Zimmerman - Drums

If you have any information on this band or the cassette, please leave a comment or email me!

If you would like to buy this tape, send me (Ken) an offer to insanelyraremusic@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment